Friday, October 31, 2008

Let's play a game!

Name our baby!

If it's a girl, we have a name. We like it a lot even though so far we've received mostly negative comments about it. But we still love it so it must be a sign that it's THE name.

But if it's a boy, the poor little guy might have to wait a couple of days at the hospital before being named! And that's not how I want to welcome my newborn to the world!

We have a couple of ideas, mostly family names which at least would be meaningful. But Cody and I can't find one name that we like just because. What's wrong with us?! (I guess it could be a sign that we're having a girl and therefore there's no need to worry about a boy name????)

Do you have suggestions? Remember that the name must work in English and French! I know, one more thing to think about...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can think of is Frank because that becomes Fraincois (or however you spell Fran-swa). Not very helpful :)

Unknown said...

Hey Addie,
I just read your email...about Europe...stay by your phone tonight...I'm gonna call about 5ish...text me if you'll be gone. I don't have my phone with me this second but I'll check when I call you.

Boy names...this is a toughie - Craig and I only agree on two names we love - Noah or Owen...so if we have a boy - it'll be one of those.

Boy names I like that he's not a fan of:
Aidan
Ben (not Benjamin - just Ben)
Henry (Henri maybe in French)
Lucas (Luc in French)

Hope this helped! Love and miss you friend :-)

McElrath Family said...

Names we considered for Alexa, before we knew she'd be a girl were:
Grant
Kline
Jude

but we're happy to pass them along to the next baby (boy) since we instead had a girl :)