Wednesday, November 5, 2008

38 Weeks

I had my 38 week appt. yesterday. We had an ultrasound and the baby's weight was approx. 6lbs 15oz. We talked about the c-section in details. It will be next Tues. November 11th at 6:45 a.m. Cody and I have to be there at 5 a.m. but since we won't be sleeping that night it doesn't matter!

I'm so ready now to meet our baby. Boy or girl? What will he/she look like? How big?

This week, I am getting my hair done, my nails done and I'll be grocery shopping to stock up the pantry. This weekend, we will be attending Brooke's birthday party, Owen's shower and I hope that Cody and I will get to spend some time alone too.

The nursery is "done." I need to post pictures. I am missing drapes but Kathy is helping me with that and we will add the baby's name above the crib later.

Plus que six jours, et on saura si c'est une fille ou un garçon! La césarienne est prévue pour le 11 novembre à 6h45 du matin. On doit être à l'hôpital à 5h mais comme on ne dormira pas cette nuit-là ça n'a pas d'importance!!!

A l'échographie hier, le poids du bébé était estimé à 3kg. Je suis anxieuse maintenant et j'ai hate de savoir si c'est une fille ou un garçon, etc.

Demain, je vais chez le coiffeur et je vais aller me faire faire les ongles! Je vais aussi faire les grosses courses!

La chambre du bébé est "prête." Il me manque les tentures mais ma belle-mère s'en occupe et on rajoutera quelques détails après la naissance. Je vais faire des photos et les mettre sur le blog.


Tout le monde va monter en grade mardi prochain! Grand papou, grande moumoune, tata Lléna, tonton Ben, etc.!

No comments: