Wednesday, November 26, 2008

2 week check-up

Luke is doing great. At his one-week check-up he was two ounces shy of his birth weight. Yesterday, at his two-week check-up he weighed 7lbs 5oz. I was so happy! He also gained one inch and is now measuring 20.5 inches. Everything is looking really good. He's a little confused between day and night and I haven't slept much in the last two nights but my mom is here so I can nap during the day!

Luke a bien grossi. A son rendez-vous chez le pédiatre hier, il pesait 3,3kg et tout était parfait! Il confond le jour et la nuit et je n'ai guère dormi les deux nuits passées mais maman est là donc je peux faire la sieste pendant la journée. Maman est fière de son petit-fils!

I'll try to post more pictures soon. Je vais essayer de mettre de nouvelles photos sur le blog dès que possible!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Thanksgiving Luke! We have so much to be thankful for this year :)

Justin and April said...

He is just precious! Call anytime if you have any questions. Haisley just turned 12 weeks last Friday. Trust me, it gets better! You will get to sleep 8 hours straight again soon :)

Miss Mommy said...

More pictures!!!!