Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Texas is just too far from Belgium...

My parents left this morning. It was harder to say goodbye this time. We won't get to go to Belgium with Luke until May. I was hoping to go sooner but Dr. Tran doesn't think it'd be a good idea to go until he's 5 or 6 months old. Six months old.... he will be sooo different! I so wish we lived closer.

We had a great time with my parents though. We don't see each other very often but the time we spend together is always just perfect. We have so much fun and never waste a minute!

I am so thankful for the internet. What would we do without it?! I need to go buy a new webcam and that way we'll get to see each other live and my parents will get to see Luke's progress. And of course, I'll have to take tons of pictures and send them at least weekly!


No comments: