Tuesday, December 9, 2008

4 Week check-up

All is well with baby Luke. He is such a sweetie!!! He weighs 8lbs 10oz and is 21 inches long. He got his second Hepatitis B shot and barely cried at all. We still very much like Dr. Tran and would recommend him to anyone. I'm so glad I chose him.

My parents are here and it's so fun to see them with Luke. They are both so in love with him. My dad is so funny and worries about everything regarding Luke: Is it warm enough in here?, Is the carseat attached correctly?, and so on... We are constantly fighting to hold him now and we joke that we should set a timer to make it fair for everyone!

I have some new pictures that I'll try to post tonight.

Tout va bien pour Luke. Il pèse 3,9kg et mesure 53cm. Il a reçu son 2ème vaccin contre l'hépatite B et il a à peine pleuré.

On doit quasi se battre pour l'avoir dans les bras maintenant que papa et maman sont ici. Grand papou dit qu'on devrait mettre un timer pour que tout le monde ait son tour à temps! On a déjà fait plein de choses avec Luke...shopping, resto, balades, etc. Il est très facile et j'espère que ça va continuer!!!

No comments: