Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Luke is ONE!

The day finally came! I was not ready for it and I cried!

But I am happy. We have a beautiful and healthy son and I'm having soooo much fun staying home with him. I sometimes miss the tiny baby he was a few months ago but it is also so much fun to watch him grow and become a little boy. I love his sweet and laidback personality. He's always happy and just so easy going!

I got a really bad video of us singing happy birthday to him when he woke up. I should have turned the light on, oops!



Here is Luke opening his very first gift from his buddy Jake.




Thank you, Jake! Luke thinks it's super cool! He loves trucks and wheels so it's just perfect!

We will have a party for him on Saturday and I will have lots of pictures to post after that.

No comments: