Saturday, April 11, 2009

Luke is five months old today!



I think I am going to cry! Five months old already!!! Time flies!!! One minute I am so excited that he is growing up and doing cool new things and the next I just want to cry because my baby is growing too fast.

Man, that newborn stage didn't last but four weeks at the most. And now, I have this chunky baby who is really turning into a little boy.

Luke is still VERY laid back, loves to hang out in his swing, loves to play on his back and I think he's in no hurry to roll over (although he's done it a few times), sit up or crawl. And I am quite OK with that.

Luke a déjà 5 mois. Mon bébé grandit beaucoup trop vite. Le stade nouveau-né a peut-être duré 4 semaines et maintenant il devient déjà un petit garçon.

Il est toujours aussi calme et souriant, il adore sa balancelle, il préfère toujours jouer sur son dos et il n'a pas l'air pressé de s'assoeir seul, de se retourner ni de ramper.....et moi non plus!








1 comment:

Kristina said...

Luke is such a handsome little man! Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes by? We're getting ready to celebrate Gabriel's first birthday in just three weeks! WOW! Soon it will be time to have another baby! Hope you and Cody are doing well.

Hugs,
Kristina