Sunday, January 11, 2009

Luke is two months old today!

Time flies! So much has happened already in the past two months. Luke has changed so much from the tiny baby I gave birth to. His personality is starting to come out a little bit and I am able to understand him more and more. I know when he's hungry, fussy or just tired. I can soothe him like no one else can and I love the special bond I have with him. (That part makes Cody a little bit jealous at times when he is unable to quiet Luke and then sees me rock him to sleep in no time! And then Cody calls him a mama's boy!)

Le temps passe vite...très vite. Luke a déjà deux mois aujourd'hui! Il a beaucoup changé et il n'est plus le tout petit bébé à qui j'ai donné naissance. On commence à voir sa personnalité et je le comprends de mieux en mieux. Je sais quand il a faim, quand il râle et quand il est simplement fatigué. Je peux le consoler comme personne d'autre ne peut le faire et j'adore cette relation priviligiée que j'ai avec lui. (Cody est parfois jaloux quand il essaie en vain de le consoler et puis qu'il voit Luke endormi dans mes bras en un temps record! Et après, il l'appelle le petit bébé à sa maman!)

No comments: