Monday, August 30, 2010

Luke's First Day of Preschool!

Oh my, how time flies!!!! Again, today was such a bittersweet day! My baby is growing up and fast! Today was his first day of preschool and it went really well. He loved it! He didn't cry at all when I dropped him off and wasn't all that excited to see me at pick-up time :~) Frankly, I was a bit disappointed! He was more interested in the toys than in seeing me! But my heart feels better knowing that he had a great day! His teacher, Mrs. Ronel, has already told me that he might cry on Wednesday and next week, as the first day is always the most exciting one, and once the kids realize that this is becoming a regular event they might not be as excited about it anymore.
He brought home the cutest little craft with his handprint. It's already on the fridge. I have a feeling that I am going to have to buy a big plastic tub to store all of those. I am normally not a keeper (unlike Cody!) but when it comes to Luke and his things it's a totally different story!!!


















1 comment:

CJAS said...

Luke est adorable et il a de la chance d' avoir une superbe maman comme toi :) Quel grand garcon maintenant !!