Sunday, October 11, 2009

Luke is 11 months old today!

My little baby is not so little anymore and soon I'll have to refer to him as a toddler! WOW! Luke makes me soooo happy. His personality is just so sweet and I'm having so much fun with him every day.

He is becoming more and more adventurous and wants to discover the world around him. He is one busy little guy!

He loves his daddy more than anyone else... and yes, even more than his mommy! It really is a treat to watch the excitement in him when he hears Cody walking in the door after work. He starts to speed crawl and can't wait to be picked up!

He loves Duke but Duke is still not so sure about Luke. I guess I don't blame him so much and I don't think I'd appreciate having a little guy pulling on my hair and tail all day long either!

I've been busy planning his first birthday party and I can't believe it will be here so soon!

2 comments:

CJAS said...

Amuses toi bien a tout preparer pour l' anniversaire de ton beau petit ange :) si tu as besoin d' aide n' hesites pas :)

Annick said...

Wow, un an presque! Moi aussi je trouve que les dernières semaines passent très vite! Tes photos avec les citrouilles sont très bonnes.

J'ai hâte de voir les photos du premier anniversaire de Luke.