Wednesday, September 17, 2008

31 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday (9-16-08). I go weekly now. We had our first non-stress test done to monitor the baby's heart rate. Everything was perfect. The baby's heart was beating strong and he/she was very active.

My weight gain is slowing down again (and my belly was only measuring 27cm instead of 31cm) and Dr. Wai officially gave me orders to eat more. Some of you might laugh, wishing you had that "problem", but I think it's just as hard to force yourself to eat more when you're not hungry than it is to eat less and watch your food intake. I have to eat healthy he says but salads and chicken won't do the trick. So, I'm thinking about adding a vanilla shake a day, a little pastry from the French Bakery, etc :-)

I go back next Tuesday for a sonogram.

Je suis allée chez le médecin mardi pour faire un "non-stress" test pour écouter les battements du coeur du bébé pendant 30 minutes. Tout va bien. Le bébé n'a pas l'air d'avoir de difficultés. Par contre, je n'ai pas pris de poids et le docteur veut vraiment que je commence à manger plus. Je mange à ma faim tous les jours mais apparemment ce n'est pas assez. Donc, j'ai décidé de rajouter une ou deux glaces, milkshake, ou gâteau par jour! Je suis certaine que certains d'entre vous rigolent de moi, mais je vous assure que se forcer à manger n'est pas plus marrant que de se freiner.

No comments: